Shaman on a wheel. My amazing story!

Shaman on a wheel. My amazing story!

Hello everyone, friends!
Yesterday I gathered a shaman. I did this and came up with this amazing Gepetto deck.
The shaman has such a cookie that through the tentacles you can cast the Warlock wheel.

1. The first time I couldn’t make a video. The power was turned off on the street for 2 hours, as the city’s technical services were repairing the main pipe through which cold water flows.
    At that moment, when I had a match between Shaman and Reno Warrior, the lights just turned off, and with it the Internet. Failed to make the first video.
  2. The repair of the main cold water pipe, which is located next to my house, was successfully completed and the lights were turned on, and the Internet started working with them.
    I’m looking for this match again when the shaman is given the Warlock wheel. I find it and at this time the network drops and the Internet does not work for some time. I thought that if I’m unlucky, I’m not so lucky. There is no way to film this match, where the shaman gets the Warlock’s wheel.
  3. The network is working. The Internet is working. Attempt number three to film the shaman on the wheel was again unsuccessful. I forgot to press record video, but that’s my own fault.
    Friends, do not forget that the video button does not always work when you click on it. You thought you clicked “start recording video,” but in fact you clicked focus or change frame rate. Doesn’t matter. Attempt number three was unsuccessful.

But in the end everything worked out the fourth time. Yes, my friends. For the fourth time, we managed to film a Shaman who conjures the Warlock’s wheel and this incredible story comes to an end…

Thanks to all!
Hellscream!

(399) 31 марта 2024 г. - YouTube

We did it!
Happy 10th Anniversary to Hearthston everyone!
Happy holiday, friends!