Which Realm should I join?

Hello!

This is my first time playing WoW, I am currently staying in Taiwan but my chinese is really bad so I would love to find some english speaking players who I can play with. Because I had no knowledge of the game, I created my main on a New Player Realm but it’s empty, there’s absolutely no one and finding a dungueon takes hours, I want to transfer my character to another realm but don’t know which one, If you are a english speaking player can you please help me and maybe invite me to any guild or community?

I am planning to join 暗影之月 Realm but haven’t made a decision yet.

I hope I can find anyone as I am desperate to find people, I chose to play WoW because I read is currently the most played MMO but so far it has been really painful to play the game.

As for Alliance maybe you can join 暗影之月 and 日落沼泽 for Horde.

Actually in Taiwan server, there’s few English-speaking players.
So it’s really important to learn of simple words to at least let somebody else to know what u mean while communicating.

My wife and I are playing in Taiwan and only speak English also. We found a guild but it’s not very active. However, the few that are on do speak English. I just started a few days ago also. The realm we’re on is 語風 and it’s not bad as far as population. Feel free to look me up on that realm. My Battlenet ID: Dwaynas#1896.

If you want, there are always options to choose to play in other zones such as Europe or North America. I currently stay in US but I still play my characters I have in Taiwan servers. Just another option to think about.

Maybe try to search something like “english speaking” in the forum. I’ve seen a couple of guilds that mainly recruit people who speak English but it’s been a while I don’t remember their names.
FYI, the guild I’m in right now there are only my guild master and me are active but if you’re interested, let me know. It’s always a good start to use guild benefits to help leveling.

Good luck.

@host
You should play the classic instead of the retail version if you are really new to this game :slight_smile: Which begins on the 27. Much better gaming experience.