Upcoming Shadowlands and English Guilds?

Hi, I see this topic has been brought up before but the last couple of posts about it are from last year.

Anyone in an English guild still and will play the Shadowlands expansion.

Faction doesn’t matter - just trying to track one down.

Thanks!

2 個讚

if you know of any, I am certainly interested as well :slight_smile:

1 個讚

Are you guys physically in TW or HK, or are you guys playing from North America or something…

Hey, I’m physically located in South Korea but don’t have a Korean ID to get a Korean Blizzard account. Since I can use my NA account to make a TW account, that’s why I was asking around.

My latency to US servers is 150ms and time difference sucks | Time difference for Oceanic servers is good but the latency is 230ms to those servers | I get 60ms latency to TW servers and the time difference is almost same as mine - but the language is holding me back. Damned if I do and damned if I don’t … no matter which route I take for servers.

I’m pretty sure there are ways around this especially if you are able to enlist the help of some Korean friends to get you through the process, It will require that you make a new battle.net account though because blizzard isn’t able to change the country to South Korea if the account wasn’t created as a Korean account to begin with.

If you don’t speak Korean, I think it would be harder to find English players there as the criteria to make an account in the KR region is quite restrictive. There is a discord server for English speakers in the Korea region however I think its mostly classic players. you can give it a go at anyrate and they might be able to point you in the right direction (The Discord server ID: Y9yfMBk)

Regardless if you choose to stay on TW servers, I have been able to find a few English speaking guilds on the Shadowmoon cluster (alliance side), nothing serious raiding wise but if your just looking for a social guild and a few guildies to play with on a server that doesn’t have insane latency/jet lag that is probably your best bet :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for the run down. I’ll check it out. :slight_smile:

Is this thread still alive?