English Speaking guild - Classic

sup , if i’m just a causal player in WOW, can i still join the guide? I am planning to play on the alliance side anyway.

isnt ur guild Alliance? lol i am looking for horde side

Hi guys, how is it going? I heard tw classic servers will be dead pretty soon so I just started playing a random NA server.

I am playing at Horde side and Looking for guild.
Actually i send some invitations to the players who shared their Battlenet info but nobody replied back to me.
Battlenet: tobarob322#1801

Recruit me! I’m a Brit living in Taipei, haven’t played WoW for several years but love dungeons and raids, when I’m not too busy being a filthy casual.
I’ll join any English speaking or mixed language guild of a reasonable size, I don’t care about Horde or Alliance, I just want some old-school hunter action.
I sent a few Bnet friend requests to people who posted theirs on the forums, hope to see a guild or two pop up.

I suggest newcomers play as an alliance since on horde side nothing is organised so far. But if you still play want to play as horde no matter want, just join world channel (/join world) so there will be some cooperation at least.

The realm itself is very casual and quite friendly in my opinion. Not even enough people for a full raid on horde side after one week lol but the population is still high and there is a queue on the weekends evenings. Remember that normal classic was around 5k pop and now it’s twice or triple as big as it was. Blizzard increased the pop limit but I have no idea how they will deal with no layers later.

if anyone is looking for a guild on alliance come join us on our discord V9pPzpn

last month i join to taiwan’s classic normal server for the horde side (because pvp always full). Unfortunately i still not found any english speaking community. So guys if you exist please add me in battle.net leskris #2829

For anyone trying to find a English speaking guild. Try HKer’s guild on horde side. HARDMODE is one of the guilds filled with HK local people and HK expats, 99% of them speak English. Though they will talk in Chinese mostly. But you can start English conversions no problem.