Any English speaking guild on TW servers ?

Hi,

I’ve been playing on TW server since BFA launch few months ago. I had to catch up so wasn’t really looking actively for a guild. But since few weeks I feel that it could be great to join a community : ) I’m actually on 日落沼澤 server, but if you know other foreigners playing here or even Taiwanese player that are able to speak some words, I would love to play dungeons or raids with them! I’ve 4 characters at level 120 (Rogue, DH, Warrior, Paladin), all around 370ilvl. I tried few time PUG groups on RaidCall but I’m not able to speak more than few words in Chinese at the moment, so wasn’t a great experience :’)

Hope there is still some people using those forums.
Cheers

Hi!

Me and my wife also tried to find, but so far couldn’t find any. We found only on with CL from HK speaking good English.

Hi are u guy still playing? if so do add me.

thanks!

SIEGEturtle#4869

Are you guys playing Classic here? I do want to find a really nice group of players to build a pve/pvp core.

Hi!

I would really like to find an English speaking guild amongst Taiwanese servers, in anticipation of WoW Classic primarily, and BFA in general.

I’ve played a priest back in Classic and am getting back into WoW because of the rerelease, if anyone have any information on primarily English speaking guilds and which server they are on, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

OK, so far i can tell you guys want to play with a guild with at least some, not one, English-speaker.
i would like to ask you guys to join me in 雷鱗horde side “OriGinaL Sins”, yet i believe there will be only me can chat with you guys in English.

cheers!~
lucky you there are many english speaking guilds!
btw your English sucks, better find yourself a spanish guild i guess:grin:

im english god!! English is my invention!

Hello hello,

We are in a process of creating a guild you can add me or join our new deiscord
Discord: zdB5BJF
Battle net ID: Madlib#21272

Guild “ I raid I don’t get raid “ are recruiting english speaking members to join us for raid primarily. My friends and i consist of 7 people are very active and we’re looking for more members for future mythic raiding. We’re all playing in 暗影之夜 aka shadowmoon server on alliance. Pm me “cyntia” ign or u can simply direct msg me here. Thanks.

Hey @Cyntia you guys raiding?