台服經典服s5洗分名單

Hello:
As title, I would like to report an enormous arena win trade on Taiwanese (or Asia) server.

I understand that there’s not many players on TW, so Blizzard don’t take this region seriously, but honest players will never get any PVP reward unless Blizzard actually do something.

Blizzard did ban few of the cheaters in each season, but somewhat absurdly, the people who got banned still keep the r1 title and mount, the reward didn’t go to the lower rating players, such thing only happen on TW region, and not only in classic, but also in retail for many many years, it shows how sloppy Blizzard is on dealing stuff on TW server.

Since Blizzard is going to end the service of CN region, bunch of Chinese cheaters have already come to TW server, they are way more “professional” than original TW players, what they are doing is basically using their alt teams to snipe high rating teams, even though you have 6-70% win rate against them but still lose bunch of rating, and after they soak the MMR, they use it to feed their main teams.

These are the players I want to report, I’m only checking 3s, but I’m sure they are doing this in other bracket as well:

Evershaman - Ivus
Ltqingtian - Ivus
Secretagentx - Ivus
Dutchman - Ivus
閃電王丶 - Ivus
Tyrex - Ivus
Pasxx - Ivus
Stárshine - Ivus
Venøm - Ivus
月語星願 - Ivus
一蒂奇一 - Ivus
旺旺丶仙貝 - Ivus
不死蛋術 - Ivus
破東风 - Ivus

天堂妖妖 - Arathi Basin
小兔子下地獄 - Arathi Basin
Lumian - Arathi Basin
Messix - Arathi Basin
王糖糖 - Arathi Basin
洛丹伦的哀傷 - Arathi Basin

Please, please do something for this harsh environment, since CN region is going down, there will be lots of chinese players coming to our region, things will get way more ugly than this season, so please don’t push people who truly love this game away.

3 個讚