NO ELO!

Why should I responsible for my noob teammates in Overwatch? I was confused, even though my kda or dmg is not bad, every time my rank level doesn’t change any more, even decreasing! Why you BLIZZARD choose the mechanics that so-called ‘ELO’ to disgust players? Is it cool? I can’t imagine if Jeff still as a staff of overwatch, how shame on your team he will be. If a game will win or lose just based on your no-sense theory that every player’s winning percentage should be 50%, should player continue to play such a foregone conclusion game? I can’t believe it that there are no more close fights in Overwatch. Why? cause the system choose whether you win or not. If you win, choose more noobs as your teammates. If I lose a close game, I lose with conviction. But why should I suffer the torment of rookie teammates and take the blame for losing a game? It wasn’t because I was so weak that I lost game. Literally, it’s just a garbage. Just as your dump staff say’Do you guys not have phone?‘, I want to ask you’Do you guys play this game?’ I’m really feel unworthy of how much I love this game! Stupid mechanism, LMAO!

basically Elo MM will count the skill level of all players and take a median value, Elo MM has nearly no hidden score mechanic (even still have something hidden), u win bcz the overall level gap between ur team members is smaller than that of the opposing team, it’s the same thing when u lose.
the purpose is to test what kind of opponent u can beat, once u win, u may will start ur winning streak until u lose again (reached correct Rank Lv that the server think u are, bcz the server will update ur rank lv every match in the background and u can’t see that)

Overall: Elo-MM are painful for most people, same as SBMM, why not using MMR + SBR (hidden) for MatchMaking?
For Now: Win smarter, don’t care about losing, more care about what u can handle, if u see teammate AFK or doing nothing sometime, bcz they know they can’t handle, there must have a gap in the team that can cause that situation