Assassin reverted to version 1.09

I am an old player of 1.09 assassin
I am very dissatisfied with the current version, the following are my thoughts, which should also be the thoughts of the majority of players

1. Please correct the Wake of fire
    Description: Please fix Wake of fire back to the old version to attack 5 times and cause monster attack recovery time. The current version only attacks once, and only 1 attack for 5 attacks. The logic is unreasonable, FHR is meaningless, Wake of fire attack 5 times, you should be attacked and recover 5 times, which is the same as the number of attacks.
  2. Dragon Claw please revert to version 1.09 with 100% hit
    Description: Assassin has fewer players than any other class, Dragon Claw is one of the only ways to gather players
    , for example! Only 1 attack in 6 attacks is effective, causing an empty kick, the assassin’s kick in the spot is already a penalty, regardless of PVM or PVP, which will reduce the number of assassin players
  3. The old version of Assassin is already weak, it is recommended not to change any settings, resulting in an uneven distribution of players. Assassin, please use version 1.09 as the main