Should I question this question! A lot of deviation!

Hello! I participated in two rounds of Diablo 4 testing and ultimately pre ordered Diablo 4. After its official release, I started playing Diablo 4. The game duration is not the longest, but it has now exceeded the average casual player. I have doubts about Diablo 4. I spent more than 12 hours playing every day for 9 days. The game has given me a big answer so far. Firstly, I have not obtained all the power of the drop class. Secondly: I played a druid class and dropped at least 20 barbarian dark gold equipment. Thirdly, my basic dark gold equipment for this profession has not been dropped, and I cannot even play basic BD, druid profession. Fourth: My equipment cannot be updated, except for the equipment I dropped last week that has been in use for so long this week. Part of my necklace equipment cannot be obtained, and the repeated barbarian equipment during this period makes it impossible for me to play excellent BD at level 93. And it cannot be improved. Passive can only be improved by upgrading to the peak. I express myself. I don’t need the best dark gold equipment, such as a helmet. But I need to ensure that if I spend time, should I receive rewards that meet my dedication! thanks