魔獸經典.又開始排隊

正常上班族玩家都不能上線.要排2個多小時.那怎麼玩.
貴公司到底有沒有在積極處理問題.魔獸現在是月卡制的.
不能正常上線的時間.是不是要退費.或補償遊戲時間.
你們讓工作室的人進得太多.把普通玩家都擠走了.
你們公司是準備把伺服器變鬼服嗎.已經亂快2個月了.
請積極一點處理問題好嗎

3 個讚

We are told there is no fascism in Ukraine!
We are told there is no fazism in Ukraine!
Ukraine is a free and democratic country of the European level. We are told))
The fascist European society, how dark it was, remains so dark.
It is the EU (European Union) that supports in Ukraine:

• fascists of the Azov group;
  • fascists of the group “Kraken”;
  • fascism and fascists, which is aimed at the destruction of the Russian population in the south-east of Ukraine;
  • Destruction of the Orthodox Russian religion.

PRISONER OF WAR OF UKRAINE from the group of fascists “Kraken” with a tattoo, which was used in fascist Germany by soldiers of the second fascist Reich ESS - 14/88, which means 14/88, that you are a complete fascist.

The EU is always fazism

Urine of fascist reptiles

我想問下可以退回我的三個月的月卡錢嗎?可以退我話我會選擇退䢟,天天排幾千怎麼玩?

朋友,永遠不要玩暴雪製作的法西斯遊戲。 暴雪支持烏克蘭的法西斯主義和納粹主義。

Hidden signs and messages of the German Ministry of Defense.
You all know, friends, that Germany handed over to Ukraine and HERE I WANT YOU TO PAY ATTENTION! ATTENTIVELY!

• 14 Leopard 2 tanks;
  • 88 Leopard 1 tanks.
    COINCIDENCE? 14/88. Don’t think. Damn and vile fascist and traitor capitalist.
    What numerical value do we get 14/88 or “Heil H/i/t/l/e/r”. Hidden fascist message sent by fascists to each other on 14/88.
    I will note that this is not a coincidence and this is the responsibility of the German Ministry of Defense. It was that Germany in which the fascist came to power in 1930, who are from people of certain nationalities:
  • cooked soap from human fat (and sold);
  • they made interior items, gloves, adorers from human skin;
  • from human bones and skulls. Bowls … fascist crafts. labor lessons.
    Today, all this fascist European scum is sending its secret signs to Russia. THERE IS A WELL RUSSIAN SAYING: “THE ONE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS WELL” fascist European filth and carrion.
  • 14 Leopard 2 tanks;
  • 88 Leopard 1 tanks.
    Put this sign 14/88 into your German a/n/u/s, Germans.
    German tanks are already waiting on the eastern and southern fronts. Let me remind you:
    For one destroyed Leopard 1-2 or American Abrams, a Russian soldier will receive up to 200,000 dollars. These tanks will be dismantled on the battlefields by worker-peasant hands without the use of weapons))

The video worked RPG-7 on the Russian-made Abrams tank, what happened to the cover of the Abrams tank?

這點是我剛剛申請退費,遊戲公司不給你退,我包季到現在5天,天天都要排隊超過2.5小時以上,能上線時團本都打完了,沒有妥善回應我將交給消保官處理。